We use the three-year Common Worship Lectionary
During Advent and Christmas there is Christingle service, — Annual “Nativity” service performed by “Young Church” groups
- Advent Sunday — Holy Communion service with an Advent theme
- 2nd Sunday in December — Christingle Service
- 3rd Sunday in December – (a.m.)- Young Church Nativity
- 3rd Sunday in December – (evening) — Carols by Candlelight
- Christmas Eve — 5pm — Crib service
- Christmas Eve — 11:30pm — Midnight Communion
- Christmas Day — 10:00am — Informal Christmas worship Communion will happen either at this service or at an 11.15 11.30
Season of Lent
- Ash Wednesday — 8pm — Holy Communion with the imposition of ashes
- Palm Sunday — The distribution and blessing of with a procession
- Maundy Thursday — 8pm: Holy Communion followed by stripping of the altars and a vigil
- Good Friday — 2pm: 1 hour at the cross —A service of Bible Readings, meditation and music.
- Easter Sunday —Sunrise Service 7.30 on Erith Pier (Churches together in Erith followed by bacon buns in the Baptist church) 10am — Holy Communion.
- Ascension Day — Holy Communion
- Patronal Festival —
- Harvest Festival — Usually held on the second Sunday of October. Followed by a “Bring and Share” Harvest Lunch in the Church.
- Memorial Service – usually held the Sunday before Remembrance this is a service to remember the loved ones we have lost. If your funeral as been taken by Rob or held in the Church in the current year you loved ones name will be read allowed.
- Remembrance Sunday – Church Parade Service followed by an Act of Remembrance at the War Memorial in the Churchyard.